Working Away

I have barely had a chance to keep up with any of my extra recreational writing because I am proud to report that I have been working hard lately.  All my extra time and energy has been going into working and making money.  And I am excited to say that I am very proud of my progress this month.

What I originally thought was going to be a dud of a month on making extra income has really turned around.  I have had zero writer's block (the biggest fear of anyone relying on writing for income) so I haven't even had a moment to transcribe. 

While transcribing is good, steady money, writing is way better.  Any time I can make money from writing, transcribing always takes a huge backseat.  The hourly rate I get is much higher because writing is fairly easy for me.  I can pound out two or three articles an hour as long as I have the ideas.  Plus, unlike transcribing, I build a residual income on every article I write.  The larger my portfolio grows, the larger the passive income.  The dream is, ten years from now to never have to write for money again.

So working hard now is not only paying off the debt faster, but it's making our three year, five year and ten year goals that much more achievable.

I think I'm going to write a blog post at some point outlining the specifics of each year's goals, but for now, I'm too busy making money!

So back to the grindstone I go in hopes of really having a stellar month of May as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment