The Right Perspective

Before I went out shopping this weekend for some very necessary items, I glanced at the daily Bible verse widget on my smartphone:
"Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, becasue God has said, 'never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.'  So we say with confidence, 'The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.'"  - Hebrews 13:5-6 (NIV)
Such a perfect verse to begin a shopping trip.  If our minds are not in the right place, then savings will never happen.  If we are focused on earthly goals, then we are sure to remain in debt, forever working and slaving to our debtors.

It's all about perspective.  It's all about correct motivation.  With that, we can move mountains and we can do it with joyful hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment