Holidays

So this month feels like it has been a success so far.  All of the holiday shopping is done and I am feeling really good about where we have landed financially.  Sometimes the end of the year is just a matter of holding ground rather than making progress.

We have been able to get our savings back up to a comfortable level, though still not as high as I would like.  The goal is to finish that out at the beginning of next year.  We have not been putting extra money toward debt the past couple of months as we have been getting our savings up to snuff, but I am okay with the little lag because the payments are still being made and no extra credit is being accumulated.

My income is staying steady as I work on some long term projects and my husband has managed to do some selling which is helping immensely in extra cash.  Eating out could be sliced down a little more so I am planning on no more last minute fast food stops for the remainder of the month. 

So a quick and simple update just to say that we are staying on track even through the holidays and in some areas, doing better than I had hoped.  Once Christmas is done, it is back to hard core focus and throwing extra money at those debts!

Merry Christmas!




No comments:

Post a Comment